Hindi translation of 'electrical'
electrical /ɪˈlektrɪkəl इˈलेक्ट्रिकल्/
1. adjective before noun
Electrical devices work by means of electricity.
विद्युतीय रूप से
...an electrically-powered car.
2. adjective before noun
Electrical engineers and industries are involved in the production or maintenance of electricity or electrical goods.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'electrical'
There was a quiver in her fingers - he felt it - like an electrical response.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
She's standing in the electrical shop with four other winners, wearing her navy blue coat with the big buttons.WHITE LIES (2003)
Chance dropped like a stone, as if all the electrical energy had been drained from his body.The Serpent's Mark
Trends of 'electrical'
View usage over:
'electrical' in Other Languages
- Arabic: كَهْرَبَائِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: elétrico elétrica
- Chinese: 电气的
- Croatian: električni električni
- Czech: elektrický
- Danish: elektrisk
- Dutch: elektrisch
- European Spanish: eléctrico eléctrica
- Finnish: sähkö-
- French: électrique
- German: elektrisch
- Greek: ηλεκτρολογικός ηλεκτρολογική
- Italian: elettrico elettrica
- Japanese: 電気に関する
- Korean: 전기의
- Norwegian: elektrisk
- Polish: elektryczny
- Portuguese: elétrico elétrica
- Romanian: electric electrică, electrici, electrice
- Russian: электрический электрическая
- Spanish: eléctrico eléctrica
- Swedish: elektrisk elektriskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับไฟฟ้า
- Turkish: elektrikli
- Ukrainian: електричний
- Vietnamese: điện
Translation of electrical from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary