Hindi translation of 'eleventh'
eleventh /ɪˈlevənθ इˈलेव़न्थ़्/
The eleventh item in a series is the one that you count as number eleven.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'eleventh'
As it happened the earldom had died out with the death of the eleventh earl.SANDS OF TIME (2003)
`We have to wait and watch - until the fifty-ninth second of the eleventh hour, if you follow me.Loaded Questions
She looked properly concerned when he described how the film had been jostled from its place of victory at the eleventh hour.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
Trends of 'eleventh'
View usage over:
'eleventh' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الـحَادِي عَشَرَ
- Brazilian Portuguese: décimo primeiro décima primeira
- Chinese: 第十一个
- Croatian: jedanaesti jedanaesta
- Czech: jedenáctý
- Danish: ellevte
- Dutch: elfde
- European Spanish: undécimo undécima
- Finnish: yhdestoista
- French: onzième
- German: elfter elfte, elftes
- Greek: εντέκατος εντέκατη
- Italian: undicesimo undicesima
- Japanese: 十一番目の
- Korean: 열한 번째의
- Norwegian: ellevte
- Polish: jedenasty jedenasta
- Portuguese: décimo primeiro décima primeira
- Romanian: al unsprezecelea al unsprezecea
- Russian: одиннадцатый одиннадцатая
- Spanish: undécimo undécima
- Swedish: elfte
- Thai: ที่สิบเอ็ด
- Turkish: on birinci
- Ukrainian: одинадцятий
- Vietnamese: thứ mười một
Translation of eleventh from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary