Hindi translation of 'endanger'
endanger /ɪnˈdeɪndʒə इनˈडेइन्जअ/
Word forms: endangers, endangering, endangered
To endanger something or someone means to put them in a situation where they might be harmed or destroyed.
खतरे में डालना
Fatty foods can endanger your future health.
an endangered species/habitat/animal
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'endanger'
Well, of course," he said softly, `I wouldn't endanger either of you.A Plague of Angels
By being so sensitive I might endanger other people whom I love.In Love and War
From what they said, he whined and grovelled and said he had driven you off, so you'd not endanger him or his neighbours.A Plague of Angels
Trends of 'endanger'
View usage over:
'endanger' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يُعَرِّضُ لِلخَطَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: pôr em risco
- Chinese: 危及
- Croatian: ugroziti
- Czech: ohrozit ohrožovat
- Danish: bringe i fare
- Dutch: in gevaar brengen
- European Spanish: poner en peligro
- Finnish: vaarantaa
- French: mettre en danger
- German: gefährden
- Greek: θέτω σε κίνδυνο
- Italian: mettere in pericolo
- Japanese: 危険にさらす
- Korean: 위험에 빠뜨리다
- Norwegian: utsette for fare
- Polish: narazić na niebezpieczeństwo narażać na niebezpieczeństwo
- Portuguese: pôr em risco
- Romanian: a amenința
- Russian: подвергать опасности
- Spanish: poner en peligro
- Swedish: utsätta för fara
- Thai: ทำให้อยู่ในอันตราย
- Turkish: tehlikeye atmak
- Ukrainian: загрожувати
- Vietnamese: gây nguy hiểm
Translation of endanger from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary