Hindi translation of 'endless'
endless /ˈendləs ˈएन्ड्लस्/
If you describe something as endless, you mean that it lasts so long that it seems as if it will never end.
...an endless meeting.
अंतहीन रूप से
They talk about it endlessly.
Endless means very large or long, with no variation.
बहुत बड़ा[बहुत बड़ी]
बहुत लंबा[बहुत लंबी]
अनंत रूप से
Fields stretch endlessly to the horizon.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'endless'
The Smith Meal Company had a dock and a clutter of hangars where endless tons of the fish were processed.AMAGANSETT (2004)
The world of publishing apparently involved an endless round of social events.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Lillian only spoke once on the seemingly endless drive through the back roads to their house on Further Lane.AMAGANSETT (2004)
Trends of 'endless'
View usage over:
'endless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا نِهَايَة له
- Brazilian Portuguese: infinito infinita
- Chinese: 无止境的
- Croatian: beskrajan beskrajna
- Czech: nekonečný
- Danish: endeløs
- Dutch: eindeloos
- European Spanish: interminable
- Finnish: loputon
- French: infini
- German: endlos
- Greek: ατελείωτος ατελείωτη
- Italian: infinito infinita
- Japanese: 終わりのない
- Korean: 끝없는
- Norwegian: endeløs
- Polish: nieskończony nieskończona
- Portuguese: infinito infinita
- Romanian: nesfârșit nesfârșită, nesfârșiți, nesfârșite
- Russian: бесконечный бесконечная
- Spanish: interminable
- Swedish: oupphörlig oupphörligt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่สิ้นสุด
- Turkish: sonsuz
- Ukrainian: нескінченний
- Vietnamese: vô tận
Translation of endless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary