Hindi translation of energetic
energeticPowered by COBUILD /ˌenəˈdʒetɪk ˌएनअˈजेटिक्/
Definitions and Translations
An energetic person has a lot of energy. Energetic activities require a lot of energy.ऊर्जावानऊर्जस्वी ⇒ We were very energetic when we were young. ⇒ The energetic performance involved a lot of jumping about.
Derived formsenergetically adverbऊर्जस्वितापूर्वकओजस्वितापूर्वक ⇒ ...dancing energetically.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'energetic'
Several energetic minutes with a rolled up newspaper only bagged a couple.Midnight is a Lonely Place
He played the part of backdrop to his more formidable wife's energetic essays in entertainment.Dare Call It Treason
The energetic American stroked his beard briefly, then nodded.Death of an Unknown Man
Trends of 'energetic'
View usage over:
'energetic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: نَشِيط
- Brazilian Portuguese: energético energética
- Chinese: 精力充沛的
- Croatian: energetičan energetična
- Czech: vitální
- Danish: energisk
- Dutch: energiek
- European Spanish: lleno de energía
- Finnish: energinen
- French: énergique
- German: energiegeladen
- Greek: ενεργητικός ενεργητική
- Italian: energico energica
- Japanese: 精力的な
- Korean: 정력적인
- Norwegian: energisk
- Polish: energiczny energiczna
- Portuguese: energético energética
- Romanian: energic energică, energici, energice
- Russian: энергичный энергичная
- Spanish: energético energética
- Swedish: energisk energiskt
- Thai: กระตือรือร้น
- Turkish: enerji dolu
- Ukrainian: енергійний
- Vietnamese: đầy nhiệt huyết
Translation of energetic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary