Hindi translation of epileptic
epilepticPowered by COBUILD /ˌepɪˈleptɪk ˌएपिˈलेप्टिक्/
Word forms: epileptics
Definitions and Translations
1. countable noun
An epileptic is a person who suffers from epilepsy.
अपस्मार ग्रस्त व्यक्ति mn
मिर्गी से पीड़ित व्यक्ति mn
Epileptic means suffering from or relating to epilepsy.
⇒ ...an epileptic fit.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'epileptic'
"My hands throw themselves around like they belong to an epileptic.A Means to Evil
When he was ten years old, he had had a fit -- and had been diagnosed epileptic.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
Paula had never seen an epileptic seizure, but guessed it was that.The Quest for K
Trends of 'epileptic'
View usage over:
'epileptic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُصَابٌ بِذاءِ الصَّرْع
- Brazilian Portuguese: epiléptico epiléptica
- Chinese: 癫痫患者
- Croatian: epileptičar epileptičarka
- Czech: epileptik epileptička
- Danish: epileptiker
- Dutch: epilepticus
- European Spanish: epiléptico
- Finnish: epileptikko
- French: épileptique
- German: Epileptiker Epileptikerin
- Greek: επιληπτικός επιληπτική
- Italian: epilettico epilettica
- Japanese: 癲癇患者
- Korean: 간질 환자
- Norwegian: epilepsi
- Polish: epileptyk epileptyczka
- Portuguese: epilético epilética
- Romanian: epileptic epileptică, epileptici, epileptice
- Russian: эпилептик
- Spanish: epilepsia
- Swedish: epileptiker
- Thai: โรคลมบ้าหมู
- Turkish: saralı
- Ukrainian: епілептичний
- Vietnamese: bệnh động kinh
Translation of epileptic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary