Hindi translation of excited
excitedPowered by COBUILD /ɪkˈsaɪtɪd इकˈसाइटिड्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are excited, you are looking forward to something eagerly.
⇒ I'm very excited about playing for England.
Derived formsexcitedly adverb
⇒ He talked excitedly about going to the Olympic Games.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'excited'
The greater the chance of being discovered, the more excited Françoise became.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Heather's been on her back about the management thing, not understanding why she isn't excited about it.GOING OUT (2002)
I looked different, I felt different, and I was so excited I felt a bit sick.READY? (2001)
Trends of 'excited'
View usage over:
'excited' in Other Languages
- Arabic: ثَائِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: empolgado empolgada
- Chinese: 兴奋的
- Croatian: uzbuđen uzbuđena
- Czech: rozrušený
- Danish: spændt
- Dutch: opgewonden
- European Spanish: entusiasmado
- Finnish: innoissaan
- French: excité
- German: aufgeregt
- Greek: ενθουσιασμένος ενθουσιασμένη
- Italian: eccitato eccitata
- Japanese: 興奮した
- Korean: 흥분한
- Norwegian: opprømt
- Polish: podniecony podniecona
- Portuguese: empolgado empolgada
- Romanian: emoționat emoționată, emoționați, emoționate
- Russian: взволнованный взволнованная
- Spanish: excitado excitada
- Swedish: upphetsad upphetsat
- Thai: ตื่นเต้นดีใจ
- Turkish: heyecanlı
- Ukrainian: піднесений
- Vietnamese: phấn khích
Translation of excited from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary