Hindi translation of 'fabulous'
fabulous /ˈfæbjʊləs ˈफ़ैब्युलस्/
You use fabulous to emphasize how wonderful or impressive you think something is.
आश्चर्यजनक रूप से
She has fabulously rich parents.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fabulous'
What Holly wants is something...,' Kenny paused dramatically, ` fabulous.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
The fabulous dress was still undergoing repairs - or ought to be.Death in Fashion
Dad gave me a lift to Art's house, and Fran opened the door to me, looking fabulous and a bit flushed.READY? (2001)
Trends of 'fabulous'
View usage over:
'fabulous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُدْهِش
- Brazilian Portuguese: fabuloso fabulosa
- Chinese: 奇异的
- Croatian: nevjerojatan
- Czech: fantastický
- Danish: fabelagtig
- Dutch: legendarisch
- European Spanish: fabuloso fabulosa
- Finnish: loistava
- French: fabuleux
- German: fabelhaft
- Greek: θαυμάσιος θαυμάσια
- Italian: favoloso favolosa
- Japanese: すばらしい
- Korean: 굉장히 좋은
- Norwegian: fantastisk
- Polish: bajeczny bajeczna
- Portuguese: fabuloso fabulosa
- Romanian: fabulos fabulos, fabuloasă, fabuloși, fabuloase
- Russian: сказочный сказочная
- Spanish: fabuloso fabulosa
- Swedish: häftig häftigt
- Thai: เยี่ยม
- Turkish: inanılmaz
- Ukrainian: дивовижний
- Vietnamese: tuyệt vời
Translation of fabulous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary