Hindi translation of 'fairground'
fairground /ˈfeəɡraʊnd ˈफ़ेअग्राउण्ड्/
Word forms: fairgrounds
A fairground is a part of a park or field where people pay to ride on various machines for amusement or try to win prizes in games.
मेले का मैदान mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'fairground'
© nontcivil, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'fairground'
On the Bench they said, `Looks more like a bloody fairground ride'n a boat.THE MAIN CAGES (2002)
He had never as much as fired a gun, not even in a fairground.Final Resort
He works on a fairground - travels all the seaside places in the North during the summer, jobs with a circus during the winter.The Disposal of the Living
Trends of 'fairground'
View usage over:
'fairground' in Other Languages
- Arabic: أَرْضُ الـمِهْرَجَان
- Brazilian Portuguese: área para feira ou parque de diversões
- Chinese: 游乐场
- Croatian: sajmište
- Czech: zábavní park
- Danish: markedsplads
- Dutch: kermisterrein
- European Spanish: parque de atracciones
- Finnish: huvipuisto
- French: fête foraine
- German: Festplatz Festplätze
- Greek: υπαίθριος χώρος για εκθέσεις
- Italian: luna park
- Japanese: 屋外市を催す場所
- Korean: 박람회장
- Norwegian: tivoli
- Polish: plac targowy
- Portuguese: área para feira ou parque de diversões
- Romanian: parc de distracții parcuri de distracții
- Russian: ярмарочная площадь
- Spanish: parque de atracciones
- Swedish: nöjesfält
- Thai: สวนสนุก
- Turkish: fuar alanı
- Ukrainian: ярмаркова площа
- Vietnamese: địa điểm hội chợ
Translation of fairground from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary