Hindi translation of 'farmhouse'
farmhouse /ˈfɑːmhaʊs 'फ़ामहाउस्/
Word forms: farmhouses
A farmhouse is the main house on a farm, usually where the farmer lives.
किसान के रहने के लिए खेत में स्थित घर mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'farmhouse'
© 1000 Words, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'farmhouse'
Their home, a listed farmhouse on the edge of the village, was beautifully maintained, the gardens famous in themselves.Let Not the Deep
Salter followed where he led, out past the farmhouse to the barn.A Body Surrounded by Water
The farmhouse stared blindly out at them with no visible sign of life.Death Speaks Softly
Trends of 'farmhouse'
View usage over:
'farmhouse' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَيْتُ الـمُزارِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: casa de fazenda
- Chinese: 农舍
- Croatian: seoska kuća
- Czech: farma stavení
- Danish: stuehus
- Dutch: boerenhoeve
- European Spanish: vivienda del granjero
- Finnish: maatalo
- French: ferme agriculture
- German: Bauernhof Bauernhöfe
- Greek: αγροικία
- Italian: fattoria
- Japanese: 農家
- Korean: 농가
- Norwegian: våningshus
- Polish: budynek wiejski
- Portuguese: casa de quinta
- Romanian: casa de la fermă casele de la fermă
- Russian: жилой дом на ферме
- Spanish: finca
- Swedish: bondgård
- Thai: บ้านไร่
- Turkish: çiftlik evi
- Ukrainian: фермерський будинок
- Vietnamese: nhà ở trang trại
Translation of farmhouse from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary