Hindi translation of 'fed up'
adjective after link verb
Someone who is fed up is bored or annoyed.[informal]
तंग आया हुआ
He had become fed up with city life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fed up'
They were all mighty fed up with the way things are going in the party.The Image of Laura
Maurice was quite generous, but - Actually, I was getting a bit fed up.Unto The Grave
She was fed up with being treated like a second class citizen.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Trends of 'fed up'
View usage over:
'fed up' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَئِم
- Brazilian Portuguese: de saco cheio
- Chinese: 厌烦的
- Croatian: biti sit svega biti sita svega
- Czech: otrávený znechucený
- Danish: træt
- Dutch: ontevreden
- European Spanish: harto harta
- Finnish: kyllästynyt
- French: à bout
- German: die Nase voll haben
- Greek: μπουχτισμένος μπουχτισμένη
- Italian: stufo stufa
- Japanese: うんざりして
- Korean: 싫증이 난
- Norwegian: lut lei
- Polish: zniechęcony zniechęcona
- Portuguese: farto
- Romanian: sătul sătul, sătulă, sătui, sătule
- Russian: пресытившийся
- Spanish: harto harta
- Swedish: ha fått nog av
- Thai: เบื่อ
- Turkish: bıkmış
- Ukrainian: незадоволений
- Vietnamese: chán ngấy
Translation of fed up from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary