Hindi translation of 'feelgood'
feelgood /ˈfiːlɡʊd ˈफ़ील्गुड्/
1. adjective before noun
A feelgood film presents people and life in a way which makes the people who watch it feel happy and optimistic.
The feelgood factor is the fact that people are feeling hopeful and optimistic about the future.[journalism]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'feelgood' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: otimista
- Chinese: 令人愉悦的 >电影
- European Spanish: que hace sentir bien
- French: qui met de bonne humeur
- German: Feelgood-
- Italian: allegro e a lieto fine allegra e a lieto fine
- Japanese: 心が温まる
- Korean: 기분을 좋게 하는
- Portuguese: otimista
- Spanish: que hace sentir bien
Translation of feelgood from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary