Hindi translation of 'financial'
financial /faɪˈnænʃəl, fɪ- फ़ाइˈनैन्शल्, फ़ि-/
Financial means relating to or involving money.
a financial crisis
a financial institution/adviser/officer
someone's financial position
SIMILAR WORDSmonetary, economicfinancial or economic?You use financial to describe things involving the money that a person or an organization has or earns. It also describes organizations that work with money, such as banks.
You use economic to describe things involving the whole economy of a country; the money, business, political policies, etc.
You should seek independent financial advice.
policies to promote economic growth
वित्तीय रूप से
She would like to be more financially independent.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'financial'
No further investigation by the financial authorities in New York.CHAMELEON (2002)
There was a fax waiting for me from Josh, my financial broker friend.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Which was how he had got into his present financial mess with Finger Software.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'financial'
View usage over:
'financial' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَالِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: financeiro financeira
- Chinese: 金融的
- Croatian: financijski financijska
- Czech: finanční
- Danish: finansiel
- Dutch: financieel
- European Spanish: financiero financiera
- Finnish: raha-
- French: financier
- German: finanziell
- Greek: χρηματοοικονομικός χρηματοοικονομική
- Italian: finanziario finanziaria
- Japanese: 財務の
- Korean: 재무상의
- Norwegian: økonomisk
- Polish: finansowy finansowa
- Portuguese: financeiro financeira
- Romanian: financiar financiar, financiară, financiari, financiare
- Russian: финансовый финансовая
- Spanish: financiero financiera
- Swedish: finansiell finansiellt
- Thai: ทางการเงิน
- Turkish: mali
- Ukrainian: фінансовий
- Vietnamese: tài chính
Translation of financial from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary