Hindi translation of 'fire brigade'
Word forms: fire brigades
The fire brigade is an organization which has the job of putting out fires.
अग्निशमन विभाग mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fire brigade'
`The fire brigade couldn't get at them because of the rifle fire.Dare Call It Treason
He said the guy waited until the fire was properly alight before he called the fire brigade.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Some people, seeing smoke, had rung the fire brigade , and some, sensing a profit, the newspapers.The Scar
Trends of 'fire brigade'
View usage over:
'fire brigade' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فِرْقَةُ الـمُطَافئ
- Brazilian Portuguese: brigada de incêndio
- Chinese: 消防队
- Croatian: vatrogasna jedinica
- Czech: hasičský sbor
- Danish: brandvæsen
- Dutch: brandweer
- European Spanish: cuerpo de bomberos
- Finnish: palokunta
- French: pompiers
- German: Feuerwehr
- Greek: πυροσβεστική
- Italian: vigili del fuoco
- Japanese: 消防隊
- Korean: 소방대
- Norwegian: brannvesen
- Polish: straż pożarna
- Portuguese: bombeiros
- Romanian: brigadă de pompieri brigăzi de pompieri
- Russian: пожарная бригада
- Spanish: cuerpo de bomberos
- Swedish: brandkår
- Thai: หน่วยกู้ไฟ
- Turkish: itfaiye
- Ukrainian: пожежна бригада
- Vietnamese: đội cứu hỏa
Translation of fire brigade from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary