Hindi translation of 'fiver'
fiver /ˈfaɪvə ˈफ़ाइव़अ/
Word forms: fivers
A fiver is a British five pound note.[informal]
पांच पाउंड का नोट mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fiver'
`All right, I can manage a fiver ," McMinn said with reluctance.A Roomful of Birds - Scottish short stories 1990
Turkin, who had been supplied with several hundred pounds in English banknotes by Irana, took a fiver from his wallet.Confessional
Three pounds for Love's Da Capo -- and I had a fiver on me to last all weekend.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
Trends of 'fiver'
View usage over:
'fiver' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: nota de cinco libras
- Chinese: 5美元钞票
- European Spanish: billete de cinco libras
- French: billet de cinq livres
- German: Fünfpfundschein
- Italian: biglietto da cinque sterline
- Japanese: 5ポンド札
- Korean: 5달러짜리 지폐
- Portuguese: nota de cinco libras
- Spanish: billete de cinco libras
Translation of fiver from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary