Hindi translation of 'flattered'
flattered /ˈflætəd ˈफ़्लैटड्/
adjective after link verb
If you are flattered by something that has happened, you are pleased about it because it makes you feel important.
I am flattered that they are being so helpful.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'flattered'
Part of me can't help but admire such apathy; such supreme detachment is something I flattered myself I had mastered.THE KINDEST USE A KNIFE (2002)
And Sonia was always there, always hanging around, and I knew she fancied me and I was flattered.TICKLED PINK (2002)
It flattered neither of them, nor did it try to play down Alex's disfigurements.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'flattered'
View usage over:
'flattered' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شَاعِرٌ بِالإطْرَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: lisonjeado lisonjeada
- Chinese: 荣幸的
- Croatian: polaskan polaskana
- Czech: polichocený
- Danish: smigret
- Dutch: gevleid
- European Spanish: halagado halagada
- Finnish: imarreltu
- French: flatté
- German: geschmeichelt
- Greek: κολακευμένος κολακευμένη
- Italian: lusingato lusingata
- Japanese: おだてられた
- Korean: 우쭐해진
- Norwegian: smigret
- Polish: pochlebia mi pochlebiona
- Portuguese: lisonjeador
- Romanian: flatat flatat, flatată, flatați, flatate
- Russian: польщенный польщенная
- Spanish: halagado halagada
- Swedish: smickrad smickrat
- Thai: ที่ได้รับการยกยอ
- Turkish: pohpohlanmış
- Ukrainian: вдоволений
- Vietnamese: được khen nịnh
Translation of flattered from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary