Hindi translation of 'fluorescent'
fluorescent /flʊəˈresənt फ़्लुअˈरेसन्ट्/
A fluorescent surface or colour has a very bright appearance when light is directed onto it.
...a piece of fluorescent tape.
A fluorescent light shines with a very hard bright light and is usually in the form of a long strip.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fluorescent'
She looked about thirty-five but the thick make-up and fluorescent lighting did her no favours.A Nasty Dose of Death
She tramped on in a daze, it was like swimming through a sea stained fluorescent with yellow chemical.The Legend of Captain Space
A chorus of jeers distracted them as a group of policemen and men in fluorescent jackets emerged from the trees.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Trends of 'fluorescent'
View usage over:
'fluorescent' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فلوريّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: fluorescente
- Chinese: 荧光的
- Croatian: fluorescentan fluorescentna
- Czech: světélkující
- Danish: fluorescerende
- Dutch: fluorescerend
- European Spanish: fluorescente
- Finnish: loiste-
- French: fluorescent
- German: leuchtend
- Greek: φθορίζων φθορίζουσα
- Italian: fluorescente
- Japanese: 蛍光性の
- Korean: 형광성의
- Norwegian: fluorescerende
- Polish: fluorescencyjny fluorescencyjna
- Portuguese: fluorescente
- Romanian: fluorescent fluorescent, fluorescentă, fluorescenți, fluorescente
- Russian: флуоресцентный флуоресцентная
- Spanish: fluorescente
- Swedish: självlysande
- Thai: ไฟนีออน
- Turkish: floresan
- Ukrainian: флуоресцентний
- Vietnamese: bằng huỳnh quang
Translation of fluorescent from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary