Hindi translation of 'footballer'
footballer /ˈfʊtbɔːlə ˈफ़ुट्बॉलअ/
Word forms: footballers
In British English, a footballer is a person who plays football. The American term is soccer player.
फुलबॉल के खिलाड़ी mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'footballer'
Anyway, I just lie and dream that maybe one day can be a famous footballer and get a big transfer to Italy or Brazil.Samson Superslug
I am writing to inform you that I am a young footballer what lives in Milton Keynes.Samson Superslug
'I think this little boy is going to be a footballer like his daddy!PS, I LOVE YOU (2004)
Trends of 'footballer'
View usage over:
'footballer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لاعِبُ كُرَةِ قدم
- Brazilian Portuguese: futebolista
- Chinese: 足球运动员
- Croatian: nogometaš
- Czech: fotbalista fotbalistka
- Danish: fodboldspiller
- Dutch: voetballer
- European Spanish: futbolista
- Finnish: jalkapalloilija
- French: footballeur
- German: Fußballer Fußballer
- Greek: ποδοσφαιριστής
- Italian: calciatore calciatrice
- Japanese: フットボール選手
- Korean: 축구 선수
- Norwegian: fotballspiller
- Polish: piłkarz piłkarka
- Portuguese: futebolista
- Romanian: fotbalist fotbaliști
- Russian: футболист футболистка
- Spanish: futbolista
- Swedish: fotbollsspelare
- Thai: นักฟุตบอล
- Turkish: futbolcu
- Ukrainian: футболіст
- Vietnamese: cầu thủ bóng đá
Translation of footballer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary