Hindi translation of 'forgotten'
forgotten /fəˈɡɒtən फ़अˈगॉटन्/
Forgotten is the past participle of forget.
भूल चुका,forget का भूतकालिक कृदन्त रूप
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'forgotten'
I'd forgotten how much I liked watching her at times like this.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
By the time the flight attendant gives me my drink, I'll have forgotten who Sergei is.CHAMELEON (2002)
He had almost forgotten how forgiving the Harshini were --- how incapable of anger or resentment.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'forgotten'
View usage over:
'forgotten' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَنْسِي
- Brazilian Portuguese: esquecido esquecida
- Chinese: 被遗忘的
- Croatian: zaboravljen zaboravljena
- Czech: zapomenutý
- Danish: glemt
- Dutch: vergeten
- European Spanish: olvidado olvidada
- Finnish: unohdettu
- French: oublié
- German: vergessen
- Greek: ξεχασμένος ξεχασμένη
- Italian: dimenticato dimenticata
- Japanese: 忘れられた
- Korean: 잊은
- Norwegian: glemt
- Polish: zapomniany zapomniana
- Portuguese: esquecido esquecida
- Romanian: uitat uitat, uitată, uitați, uitate
- Russian: забытый забытая
- Spanish: olvidado olvidada
- Swedish: glömd glömt
- Thai: ที่ถูกลืม
- Turkish: unutulmuş
- Ukrainian: забутий
- Vietnamese: bị lãng quên
Translation of forgotten from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary