Hindi translation of 'fourteenth'
fourteenth /ˌfɔːˈtiːnθ ˌफ़ॉˈटीन्थ़्/
The fourteenth item in a series is the one that you count as number fourteen.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fourteenth'
For months she had carefully observed him without detecting the slightest thread of memory following his fourteenth year.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
He grabbed the paper from her hands, saw that it was published on the fourteenth , did some mental pushups.Cormorant
Then, one day in his fourteenth year, he wandered into the swamp, perhaps to kill himself; he says he doesn't exactly recall the reason.GALILEE (2001)
Trends of 'fourteenth'
View usage over:
'fourteenth' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الرَّابِعَ عَشَرَ
- Brazilian Portuguese: décimo quarto décima quarta
- Chinese: 第十四
- Croatian: četrnaesti četrnaesta
- Czech: čtrnáctý
- Danish: fjortende
- Dutch: veertiende
- European Spanish: decimocuarto decimocuarta
- Finnish: neljästoista
- French: quatorzième
- German: vierzehnter vierzehnte, vierzehntes
- Greek: δέκατος τέταρτος δέκατη τέταρτη
- Italian: quattordicesimo quattordicesima
- Japanese: 十四番目の
- Korean: 열네 번째의
- Norwegian: fjortende
- Polish: czternasty czternasta
- Portuguese: décimo quarto décima quarta
- Romanian: al paisprezecelea al paisprezecelea, a paisprezecea
- Russian: четырнадцатый четырнадцатая
- Spanish: decimocuarto decimocuarta
- Swedish: fjortonde
- Thai: อันดับที่สิบสี่
- Turkish: on dördüncü
- Ukrainian: чотирнадцятий
- Vietnamese: thứ mười bốn
Translation of fourteenth from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary