Hindi translation of frantic
franticPowered by COBUILD /ˈfræntɪk ˈफ़्रैन्टिक्/
Definitions and Translations
If someone is frantic, they are behaving in a desperate, wild, and disorganized way, because they are frightened, worried, or in a hurry.
⇒ A bird had been locked in and was quite frantic.
Derived formsfrantically adverb
⇒ We have been frantically trying to save her life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'frantic'
Outside, in the showroom, the buzz of anticipation rose to a frantic pitch.Death in Fashion
They were listening to some kind of sporting event; the frantic voice of the commentator was crackling out into the street.Desperadoes
AT Bess's frantic request, Nancy laid the turquoise bead on the ground.The Secret of the Forgotten City
Trends of 'frantic'
View usage over:
'frantic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: ثَائِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: frenético frenética
- Chinese: 疯狂的
- Croatian: van sebe
- Czech: šílený
- Danish: sanseløs
- Dutch: paniekerig
- European Spanish: frenético frenética
- Finnish: suunniltaan oleva
- French: effréné
- German: außer sich sein
- Greek: φρενιτώδης
- Italian: frenetico frenetica
- Japanese: 半狂乱の
- Korean: 미칠 듯한
- Norwegian: panisk
- Polish: szalony szalona
- Portuguese: frenético frenética
- Romanian: frenetic frenetic, frenetică, frenetici, frenetice
- Russian: неистовый неистовая
- Spanish: frenético frenética
- Swedish: desperat
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่สามารถควบคุมอารมณ์ได้
- Turkish: çılgın
- Ukrainian: несамовитий
- Vietnamese: cuống cuồng
Translation of frantic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary