Hindi translation of 'frozen'
frozen /ˈfrəʊzən ˈफ़्रअउज़न्/
Frozen is the past participle of freeze.
जमा हुआ,freeze का भूतकालिक कृदन्त रूप
If the ground is frozen, it has become very hard because the weather is very cold.
जमकर कठोर बना हुआ
It was bitterly cold and the ground was frozen hard.
Frozen food has been preserved by being kept at a very low temperature.
Frozen fish is a very healthy convenience food.
If you say that you are frozen, you mean that you are very cold.
He touched his frozen face.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'frozen'
I realized how I must look, frozen in mid-step like a burglar caught in the act.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
He looked for the best route down and then making his choice he sat on the frozen ground and began slowly to slide.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Petra stood frozen to the spot, her ears ringing from the gunfire, her nostrils filled with the smell of cordite.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'frozen'
View usage over:
'frozen' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَجَمِّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: congelado congelada
- Chinese: 冻结的
- Croatian: zamrznut zamrznuta
- Czech: zmrzlý
- Danish: frossen
- Dutch: bevroren
- European Spanish: congelado congelada
- Finnish: jäätynyt
- French: gelé
- German: tiefgefroren
- Greek: κατεψυγμένος κατεψυγμένη
- Italian: congelato congelata
- Japanese: 凍った
- Korean: 언
- Norwegian: frossen
- Polish: zamrożony zamrożona
- Portuguese: congelado congelada
- Romanian: înghețat înghețat, înghețată, înghețați, înghețate
- Russian: замороженный замороженная
- Spanish: congelado congelada
- Swedish: djupfryst
- Thai: ซึ่งเป็นน้ำแข็ง
- Turkish: donmuş
- Ukrainian: заморожений
- Vietnamese: đông lạnh
Translation of frozen from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary