Hindi translation of fudge
fudgePowered by COBUILD /fʌdʒ फ़ज्/
Word forms: fudges, fudging, fudged
Definitions and Translations
1. uncountable noun
Fudge is a soft brown sweet made from butter, milk, and sugar.
एक प्रकार का मीठा व्यंजन mn
2. transitive verb
If you fudge something, you avoid making clear or definite decisions about it.
कुछ छुपाने के लिए अस्पष्ट बातें कहना
⇒ Both have fudged their calculations.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'fudge'
View usage over:
'fudge' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: doce de leite
- Chinese: 乳脂软糖
- European Spanish: caramelo blando
- French: caramel mou
- German: Fondant
- Italian: specie di caramella a base di latte, burro e zucchero
- Japanese: ファッジ >バター，クリーム，砂糖などでできた柔らかいキャンディー
- Korean: > 퍼지 버터, 크림, 설탕으로 만든 단것
- Portuguese: doce de leite
- Spanish: caramelo blando
Translation of fudge from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary