Hindi translation of 'fundraiser'
fundraiser /ˈfʌndreɪzə ˈफ़न्ड्रेइज़अ/
Word forms: fundraisers
1. countable noun
A fundraiser is an event which is intended to raise money for a particular purpose.
Organize a fundraiser for your church.
2. countable noun
A fundraiser is someone who works to raise money for a particular purpose.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fundraiser'
Ordinarily, the position would have gone to Father Rowan, but Mahoney was sharp and an excellent fundraiser.The Serpent's Mark
Trends of 'fundraiser'
View usage over:
'fundraiser' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: arrecadador arrecadadora
- Chinese: 募集资金的活动
- European Spanish: evento para recaudar fondos
- French: manifestation de collecte de fonds
- German: Spendenaktion
- Italian: manifestazione per raccogliere fondi
- Japanese: 資金調達のための催し
- Korean: 기금 모금 행사
- Portuguese: arrecadador
- Spanish: evento para recaudar fondos
Translation of fundraiser from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary