Hindi translation of fussy
fussyPowered by COBUILD /ˈfʌsi ˈफ़सी/
Word forms: fussier, fussiest
Definitions and Translations
Someone who is fussy is very concerned with unimportant details and is difficult to please.
⇒ She is very fussy about what she eats.
If you describe things as fussy, you are criticizing them because they are too elaborate or detailed.
⇒ ...fussy curtains.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fussy'
Stephen Byerley did not allow the fussy little man to distract him.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Nothing much in the fridge but a starving man is not fussy.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
She had always been as fussy over her food as a bachelor gourmet.ON CATS (2002)
Trends of 'fussy'
View usage over:
'fussy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَعْبُ الإرْضَاء منمق
- Brazilian Portuguese: minucioso minuciosa
- Chinese: 爱挑剔的
- Croatian: sitničav sitničava
- Czech: věčně nespokojený
- Danish: pertentlig
- Dutch: kieskeurig roerig
- European Spanish: quisquilloso quisquillosa
- Finnish: nirso
- French: tatillon
- German: kleinlich
- Greek: σχολαστικός σχολαστική
- Italian: esigente
- Japanese: 騒ぎたてる
- Korean: 야단법석하는
- Norwegian: masete
- Polish: grymaśny grymaśna
- Portuguese: exigente
- Romanian: pretențios pretențios, pretențioasă, pretențioși, pretențioase
- Russian: суетливый суетливая
- Spanish: quisquilloso quisquillosa
- Swedish: tjafsig tjafsigt
- Thai: จู้จี้
- Turkish: yaygaracı
- Ukrainian: метушливий
- Vietnamese: om sòm
Translation of fussy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary