Hindi translation of 'fussy'
fussy /ˈfʌsi ˈफ़सी/
Word forms: fussier, fussiest
Someone who is fussy is very concerned with unimportant details and is difficult to please.
She is very fussy about what she eats.
If you describe things as fussy, you are criticizing them because they are too elaborate or detailed.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fussy'
Stephen Byerley did not allow the fussy little man to distract him.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Nothing much in the fridge but a starving man is not fussy.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
She had always been as fussy over her food as a bachelor gourmet.ON CATS (2002)
Trends of 'fussy'
View usage over:
'fussy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَعْبُ الإرْضَاء منمق
- Brazilian Portuguese: minucioso minuciosa
- Chinese: 爱挑剔的
- Croatian: sitničav sitničava
- Czech: věčně nespokojený
- Danish: pertentlig
- Dutch: kieskeurig roerig
- European Spanish: quisquilloso quisquillosa
- Finnish: nirso
- French: tatillon
- German: kleinlich
- Greek: σχολαστικός σχολαστική
- Italian: esigente
- Japanese: 騒ぎたてる
- Korean: 야단법석하는
- Norwegian: masete
- Polish: grymaśny grymaśna
- Portuguese: exigente
- Romanian: pretențios pretențios, pretențioasă, pretențioși, pretențioase
- Russian: суетливый суетливая
- Spanish: quisquilloso quisquillosa
- Swedish: tjafsig tjafsigt
- Thai: จู้จี้
- Turkish: yaygaracı
- Ukrainian: метушливий
- Vietnamese: om sòm
Translation of fussy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary