Hindi translation of 'genetically modified'
Genetically modified plants and animals have had one or more genes changed. The abbreviation GM is often used.जीन-रूपांतरित
...genetically modified foods.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'genetically modified'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Genetically modified mosquitoes are being bred to destroy malaria.Times, Sunday Times (2009)
Scientists have already developed genetically modified wheat that is more resistant to disease than the wheat that nature invented.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
Trends of 'genetically modified'
Used Occasionally. genetically modified is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'genetically modified' in Other Languages
British English: genetically-modified /dʒɪˈnɛtɪklɪˈmɒdɪˌfaɪd/ ADJECTIVE
Genetically-modified plants and animals have had one or more genes changed. The abbreviation GM is often used.
- American English: genetically modified
- Arabic: مُعَدَّلٌ وِرَاثِياً
- Brazilian Portuguese: transgênico
- Chinese: 基因改良的
- Croatian: genetski modificiran
- Czech: geneticky modifikovaný
- Danish: genmodificeret
- Dutch: genetisch gemodificeerd
- European Spanish: modificado genéticamente
- Finnish: geenimuunneltu
- French: génétiquement modifié
- German: gentechnisch verändert
- Greek: γενετικά τροποποιημένος
- Italian: transgenico
- Japanese: 遺伝子組み換えの
- Korean: 유전자 변형의
- Norwegian: genmodifisert
- Polish: zmodyfikowany genetycznie
- European Portuguese: transgénico
- Romanian: modificat genetic
- Russian: генетически модифицированный
- Spanish: modificado genéticamente
- Swedish: genmodifierad
- Thai: ซึ่งเปลี่ยนแปลงทางพันธุศาสตร์
- Turkish: genetik olarak değiştirilmiş
- Ukrainian: генно-модифікований
- Vietnamese: được biến đổi gien
Translation of genetically modified from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary