Hindi translation of 'gifted'
gifted /ˈɡɪftɪd ˈगिफ़्टिड्/
A gifted person has a natural ability for doing most things or for doing a particular activity.
...a school for gifted children.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'gifted'
But your mind is more resilient than most we have encountered - and gifted with a sensitivity you have not even guessed at.Night Sisters
You serve the best food, have the loveliest, most polite and gifted children.The Ambassador's Women
And each of whom, in my humble opinion, is gifted and talented in real and measurable and endurable ways.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
Trends of 'gifted'
View usage over:
'gifted' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَوْهُوب
- Brazilian Portuguese: talentoso talentosa
- Chinese: 有天才的
- Croatian: nadaren nadarena
- Czech: nadaný
- Danish: talentfuld
- Dutch: getalenteerd
- European Spanish: dotado dotada
- Finnish: lahjakas
- French: doué
- German: begabt
- Greek: χαρισματικός χαρισματική
- Italian: dotato dotata
- Japanese: 生まれつき才能のある
- Korean: 천부의 재능이 있는
- Norwegian: begavet
- Polish: utalentowany utalentowana
- Portuguese: talentoso talentosa
- Romanian: talentat talentat, talentată, talentați, talentate
- Russian: одаренный одаренная
- Spanish: dotado dotada
- Swedish: begåvad begåvat
- Thai: มีพรสวรรค์
- Turkish: yetenekli
- Ukrainian: талановитий
- Vietnamese: có tài
Translation of gifted from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary