Hindi translation of 'glamorous'
glamorous /ˈɡlæmərəs ˈग्लैमरअस्/
If you describe someone or something as glamorous, you mean that they are more attractive, exciting, or interesting than ordinary people or things.
तड़क-भड़क से युक्त
...the glamorous lifestyle of the rich and famous.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'glamorous'
All her trepidation about facing the doctor melted away in the excitement of the proffered outing with the glamorous Katarina Hofer.Dreams of Innocence
Where other girls had dreamed of glamorous lives, she had yearned only for a settled existence.Final Resort
She was swept past doormen and limousines on Charles's arm, subtly changed, half now of a glamorous couple.An Older Woman
Trends of 'glamorous'
View usage over:
'glamorous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فَاتِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: glamouroso glamourosa
- Chinese: 富有魅力的
- Croatian: glamurozan
- Czech: okouzlující
- Danish: glamourøs
- Dutch: aantrekkelijk
- European Spanish: glamuroso glamurosa
- Finnish: loistokas
- French: glamour
- German: glamourös
- Greek: σαγηνευτικός σαγηνευτική
- Italian: affascinante
- Japanese: 魅力的な
- Korean: 매혹적인
- Norwegian: strålende
- Polish: czarujący czarująca
- Portuguese: glamoroso glamorosa
- Romanian: fascinant fascinant, fascinantă, fascinanți, fascinante
- Russian: эффектный эффектная
- Spanish: glamuroso glamurosa
- Swedish: glamorös glamoröst
- Thai: ซึ่งมีเสน่ห์
- Turkish: göz kamaştırıcı
- Ukrainian: гламурний
- Vietnamese: quyến rũ
Translation of glamorous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary