Hindi translation of 'goggles'
Goggles are large glasses that fit closely to your face around your eyes to protect them, for example in a laboratory.चश्मा mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'goggles'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Maybe we should wear goggles as well?Times, Sunday Times (2009)
Trends of 'goggles'
Used Occasionally. goggles is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'goggles' in Other Languages
British English: goggles /ˈɡɒɡlz/ NOUN
Goggles are large glasses that fit closely to your face around your eyes to protect them, for example in a laboratory.
- American English: goggles
- Arabic: نَظَّارَةٌ وَاقِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: óculos de proteção
- Chinese: 风镜
- Croatian: zaštitne naočale
- Czech: brýle ochranné
- Danish: dykkerbriller
- Dutch: beschermbril
- European Spanish: gafas de protección
- Finnish: suojalasit
- French: lunettes
- German: Schutzbrille
- Greek: προστατευτικά γυαλιά
- Italian: occhialetti
- Japanese: ゴーグル
- Korean: 고글
- Norwegian: beskyttelsesbriller
- Polish: okulary ochronne
- European Portuguese: óculos de protecção
- Romanian: ochelari de protecție
- Russian: защитные очки
- Spanish: gafas de natación
- Swedish: skyddsglasögon
- Thai: แว่นตากันลม/ ฝุ่น
- Turkish: yüzme gözlüğü
- Ukrainian: захисні окуляри
- Vietnamese: kính bảo hộ
Translation of goggles from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary