Hindi translation of 'good-natured'
A good-natured person or animal is naturally friendly and does not get angry easily.
अच्छे स्वभाव का [की]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'good-natured'
`Can't say as I blame you, me dears," she greeted them with a plump, good-natured smile.Noble Beginnnings
The evening had been long and lonely for him without Peter's good-natured company.Noble Beginnnings
But on the other hand he's harmless, generous, extremely good-natured and after what I've been through I fancy a date.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Trends of 'good-natured'
View usage over:
'good-natured' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لَطِيف
- Brazilian Portuguese: bonachão bonachona
- Chinese: 性情温和的
- Croatian: dobroćudan dobroćudna
- Czech: dobromyslý
- Danish: godmodig
- Dutch: goedgehumeurd
- European Spanish: bondadoso bondadosabueno
- Finnish: hyväntahtoinen
- French: bienveillant
- German: gutmütig
- Greek: καλοκάγαθος καλοκάγαθη
- Italian: gentile
- Japanese: 気だてのよい
- Korean: 착한
- Norwegian: godmodig
- Polish: dobroduszny dobroduszna
- Portuguese: bonacheirão bonacheirona
- Romanian: binevoitor binevoitor, binevoitoare, binevoitori, binevoitoare
- Russian: добродушный добродушная
- Spanish: bondadoso bondadosa
- Swedish: snäll snällt
- Thai: คนใจดี
- Turkish: iyi huylu
- Ukrainian: доброзичливий
- Vietnamese: tốt tính
Translation of good-natured from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary