Hindi translation of 'gorgeous'
gorgeous /ˈɡɔːdʒəs ˈगॉजस्/
Someone or something that is gorgeous is extremely pleasant or attractive.[informal]
It's a gorgeous day.
All the girls think Ryan is gorgeous.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'gorgeous'
After assembling the gorgeous teak garden furniture, they surrounded the area with pot plants and set out hurricane lanterns.SOMEBODY (2002)
I won't tell you mine, but I will say there are some gorgeous men here.Coffin on the Water
Gorgeous, he thought, staring at the slopes of her breasts, absolutely bloody gorgeous.Final Resort
Trends of 'gorgeous'
View usage over:
'gorgeous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رَائِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: esplêndido esplêndida
- Chinese: 华丽的
- Croatian: prekrasan prekrasna
- Czech: krásný
- Danish: pragtfuld
- Dutch: fantastisch
- European Spanish: guapísimo guapísima
- Finnish: upea
- French: superbe
- German: hinreißend
- Greek: πανέμορφος πανέμορφη
- Italian: stupendo stupenda
- Japanese: 華麗な
- Korean: 호화로운
- Norwegian: praktfull
- Polish: wspaniały wspaniała
- Portuguese: esplêndido esplêndida
- Romanian: minunat minunat, minunată, minunați, minunate
- Russian: великолепный великолепная
- Spanish: guapísimo guapísima
- Swedish: ursnygg ursnyggt
- Thai: สวยงาม
- Turkish: çok güzel
- Ukrainian: чудовий
- Vietnamese: tuyệt đẹp
Translation of gorgeous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary