Hindi translation of 'grammatical'
grammatical /ɡrəˈmætɪkəl ग्रअˈमैटिकल्/
adjective before noun
Grammatical is used to describe something relating to grammar.
grammar and spelling/punctuation/vocabulary/syntax
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'grammatical'
Remember: it doesn't have to be wonderful, grammatical English, don't worry about spelling, don't get formal.A Means to Evil
English vocabulary wider but grasp of grammatical structure not as good as in French.THE EXECUTION (2002)
The letter was written in not particularly good English, full of grammatical errors and franglais.THE EXECUTION (2002)
Trends of 'grammatical'
View usage over:
'grammatical' in Other Languages
- Arabic: نَحْوِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: gramatical
- Chinese: 合乎文法的
- Croatian: gramatički gramatička
- Czech: gramatický
- Danish: grammatisk
- Dutch: grammaticaal
- European Spanish: gramatical
- Finnish: kielioppi-
- French: grammatical
- German: grammatisch
- Greek: γραμματικός γραμματική
- Italian: grammaticale
- Japanese: 文法の
- Korean: 문법의
- Norwegian: grammatisk
- Polish: gramatyczny gramatyczna
- Portuguese: gramatical
- Romanian: gramatical gramatical, gramaticală, gramaticali, gramaticale
- Russian: грамматический грамматическая
- Spanish: gramatical
- Swedish: grammatisk grammatiskt
- Thai: ที่เกี่ยวกับไวยากรณ์
- Turkish: gramatik
- Ukrainian: граматичний
- Vietnamese: thuộc ngữ pháp
Translation of grammatical from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary