Hindi translation of grand jury
grand juryPowered by COBUILD
Word forms: grand juries
Definitions and Translations
A grand jury is a jury, usually in the United States, which considers a criminal case in order to decide if someone should be tried in a court of law.
आपराधिक मामलों का फैसला करने वाली जूरी nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'grand jury'
Then we're going to name you a material witness before the sitting grand jury considering this mess up here.Stone City
Trends of 'grand jury'
View usage over:
'grand jury' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: júri de instrução
- Chinese: 大陪审团
- European Spanish: jurado de acusación
- French: jury d'accusation
- German: Großes Geschworenengericht
- Italian: giuriaformata da 12 a 23 membri
- Japanese: 大陪審
- Korean: 대배심
- Portuguese: júri de instrução
- Spanish: jurado de acusación
Translation of grand jury from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary