Hindi translation of 'gruesome'
gruesome /ˈɡruːsəm ˈग्रूसम्/
Something that is gruesome is horrible and shocking.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'gruesome'
Lots of gruesome old rich men snag youthful arm candy, no problem.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
`You would not suspect Dorothy of being interested in such gruesome subjects, would you?The Black Opal
The one leitmotif in all my work at that time was the gruesome demise of a good-looking Frenchman at the end of each story.LOVE YOU MADLY (2002)
Trends of 'gruesome'
View usage over:
'gruesome' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رَهِيب
- Brazilian Portuguese: horrível
- Chinese: 可憎的
- Croatian: stravičan
- Czech: hrůzostrašný
- Danish: grusom
- Dutch: gruwelijk
- European Spanish: truculento truculenta
- Finnish: karmiva
- French: effroyable
- German: schaurig
- Greek: φρικιαστικός φρικιαστική
- Italian: macabro macabra
- Japanese: ぞっとする
- Korean: 무시무시한
- Norwegian: grusom
- Polish: okropny okropna
- Portuguese: horrível
- Romanian: înspăimântător înspăimântător, înspăimântătoare, înspăimântători, înspăimântătoare
- Russian: ужасный
- Spanish: truculento truculenta
- Swedish: gräslig gräsligt
- Thai: น่ากลัว
- Turkish: tüyler ürpertici
- Ukrainian: жахливий
- Vietnamese: kinh tởm
Translation of gruesome from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary