Hindi translation of 'hands-free'
adjective before noun
A hands-free phone or other device can be used without being held in your hand.
हाथ में रखने के झंझट से मुक्त
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'hands-free'
Mike's voice was broadcast round the car from the hands-free phone.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
He reached into his pocket and answered, while Tadeusz tutted at his failure to use the hands-free kit.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'hands-free'
View usage over:
'hands-free' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ يَدَوِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: de mãos livres
- Chinese: 免提的
- Croatian: hands-free
- Czech: hands-free telefon
- Danish: håndfri
- Dutch: handsfree
- European Spanish: manos libres
- Finnish: handsfree-
- French: mains libres
- German: handfrei
- Greek: με ασύρματο σύστημα επικοινωνίας
- Italian: vivavoce
- Japanese: ハンズフリーの
- Korean: 손을 쓰지 않아도 되는
- Norwegian: handsfree-
- Polish: głośnomówiący głośnomówiąca
- Portuguese: de mãos livres
- Romanian: mâini libere
- Russian: управляемый без помощи рук
- Spanish: manos libres
- Swedish: handsfree
- Thai: ไม่ใช้มือ
- Turkish: handsfree
- Ukrainian: з гучним зв'язком
- Vietnamese: không cần dùng tay
Translation of hands-free from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary