Hindi translation of 'harmless'
harmless /ˈhɑːmləs ''हामलस्/
Something that is harmless does not have any bad effects.
This experiment is harmless to the animals.
harmless to someone/something
If you describe someone or something as harmless, you mean that they are not important and therefore unlikely to annoy other people or cause trouble.
He seemed harmless enough.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'harmless'
She liked being able to hand back clean, rejuvenated garments, and sometimes pass the time of day in a harmless fashion.Death of an Unknown Man
It seems that they were only injected with a harmless sedative.Code Breaker
Oh, he's harmless enough - working out some fantasy - prolonged immaturity of some kind or other.The Innocents at Home (A Superintendent Kenworthy novel)
Trends of 'harmless'
View usage over:
'harmless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُؤذِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inofensivo inofensiva
- Chinese: 无害的
- Croatian: bezopasan bezopasna
- Czech: neškodný
- Danish: harmløs
- Dutch: onschadelijk
- European Spanish: inofensivo inofensiva
- Finnish: harmiton
- French: inoffensif
- German: harmlos
- Greek: ακίνδυνος ακίνδυνη
- Italian: innocuo innocua
- Japanese: 無害な
- Korean: 무해한
- Norwegian: ufarlig
- Polish: nieszkodliwy nieszkodliwa
- Portuguese: inofensivo inofensiva
- Romanian: inofensiv inofensiv, inofensivă, inofensivi, inofensive
- Russian: безвредный безвредная
- Spanish: inofensivo inofensiva
- Swedish: oförarglig oförargligt
- Thai: ไม่มีอันตราย
- Turkish: zararsız
- Ukrainian: безпечний
- Vietnamese: vô hại
Translation of harmless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary