Hindi translation of 'headlight'
headlight /ˈhedlaɪt ˈहेड्लाइट्/
Word forms: headlights
A vehicle's headlights are the large bright lights at the front.
वाहन की हेडलाइट nf
वाहन का अग्रदीप mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'headlight'
Eleven The Model A bumped along the road to the beach landing, its chassis groaning, the beam from the headlight dancing up ahead.AMAGANSETT (2004)
By the time he went back to the barn Nick had the headlight and was examining it outside.LOST SUMMER (2002)
`It may have been a flash from a car headlight ," a man said firmly.Three in One
Trends of 'headlight'
View usage over:
'headlight' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مِصْبَاحٌ أَمَامِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: farol dianteiro carro
- Chinese: 前灯
- Croatian: prednja svjetla
- Czech: přední světlo
- Danish: forlygte
- Dutch: koplamp
- European Spanish: faro vehículo
- Finnish: ajovalo
- French: phare voiture
- German: Scheinwerfer Scheinwerfer
- Greek: προβολέας
- Italian: fanale anteriore
- Japanese: ヘッドライト
- Korean: 전조등
- Norwegian: billykt
- Polish: przedni reflektor
- Portuguese: farol dianteiro carro
- Romanian: far de fază mare faruri de fază mare
- Russian: фара
- Spanish: faro luz delantera
- Swedish: helljus
- Thai: ไฟหน้าของรถยนต์
- Turkish: ön lamba
- Ukrainian: фара
- Vietnamese: đèn pha
Translation of headlight from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary