Hindi translation of 'heartbroken'
heartbroken /ˈhɑːtbrəʊkən ˈहाट्ब्रअउकन्/
Someone who is heartbroken is extremely sad and upset.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'heartbroken'
He looked heartbroken that Momma hadn't gotten more excited over his announcement.Web of Dreams
The previous week, Stella had worked at her desk during lunch, feeling too heartbroken to put on a convivial act.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
It alarmed him that he should have been so utterly terrified and so heartbroken as not to have considered that last point before.Lohengrin
Trends of 'heartbroken'
View usage over:
'heartbroken' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَكْسُورُ القَلْب
- Brazilian Portuguese: desiludido desiludida
- Chinese: 悲伤的
- Croatian: slomljena srca
- Czech: zarmoucený
- Danish: fortvivlet
- Dutch: diepbedroefd
- European Spanish: desconsolado desconsolada
- Finnish: murheellinen
- French: cœur brisé
- German: untröstlich
- Greek: συντετριμμένος συντετριμμένηαίσθημα
- Italian: addolorato addolorata
- Japanese: 悲嘆に暮れた
- Korean: 비탄에 잠긴
- Norwegian: sønderknust
- Polish: ze złamanym sercem
- Portuguese: desiludido desiludida
- Romanian: trist trist, tristă, triști, triste
- Russian: с разбитым сердцем
- Spanish: desconsolado desconsolada
- Swedish: förtvivlad förtvivlat
- Thai: อกหัก
- Turkish: kalbi kırık
- Ukrainian: вбитий горем
- Vietnamese: thất tình
Translation of heartbroken from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary