Hindi translation of 'hit-and-run'
adjective before noun
In a hit-and-run accident, the driver of a vehicle hits someone and then drives away without stopping.
टक्कर मारकर भाग निकलने वाला
...a hit-and-run driver in a stolen car.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'hit-and-run'
He quickly ascertained that Manfred Wallace had never been questioned over the hit-and-run.AMAGANSETT (2004)
They think the hit-and-run driver may have dragged it off the road and left it in the forest.Cover Story
Nor could he be of much use to the police, who would seek the hit-and-run driver.Double Deceit
'hit-and-run' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: acidente em que o motorista não presta socorro
- Chinese: 交通肇事后逃逸的
- European Spanish: de atropello con fuga
- French: avec délit de fuite
- German: mit Fahrerflucht
- Italian: con omissione di soccorsoincidente
- Japanese: ひき逃げの
- Korean: 뺑소니의
- Portuguese: acidente em que o motorista não presta socorro
- Spanish: de atropello con fuga
Translation of hit-and-run from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary