Hindi translation of 'hopeless'
hopeless /ˈhəʊpləs ''हअउपलस्/
If you feel hopeless, you feel desperate because there seems to be no possibility of success.
Even able pupils feel hopeless about finding a job.
She was hopelessly in love with him.
hopelessness uncountable noun
She had a feeling of hopelessness about the future.
Someone or something that is hopeless is certain to be unsuccessful.
I don't believe your situation is as hopeless as you think.
You use hopeless to emphasize how bad an event or situation is.
निराशाजनक रूप से
He was hopelessly in debt.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'hopeless'
Debbie Price's eyes searched the lobby for Fred Hubble and the stills photographer who exchanged hopeless glances with her.The Sound of Murder
I've either got to be a part of your hopeless love of snooping or pack up!Gothic Pursuit
A hopeless sacrifice, many people later called the loss of the Jervis Bay.The Lonely Sea
Trends of 'hopeless'
View usage over:
'hopeless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يَائِس
- Brazilian Portuguese: sem esperança
- Chinese: 无希望的
- Croatian: beznadan
- Czech: beznadějný
- Danish: håbløs
- Dutch: hopeloos
- European Spanish: desesperado desesperada
- Finnish: toivoton
- French: désespéré
- German: hoffnungslos
- Greek: απελπισμένος απελπισμένη
- Italian: disperato disperata
- Japanese: 希望を失って
- Korean: 가망 없는
- Norwegian: håpløs
- Polish: beznadziejny beznadziejna
- Portuguese: sem esperança
- Romanian: deznădăjduit deznădăjduit, deznădăjduită, deznădăjduiți, deznădăjduite
- Russian: безнадежный безнадежная
- Spanish: desesperado desesperada
- Swedish: hopplös hopplöst
- Thai: ไม่มีความหวัง
- Turkish: umutsuz
- Ukrainian: безнадійний
- Vietnamese: vô vọng
Translation of hopeless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary