Hindi translation of 'human rights'
Human rights are basic rights which many societies believe that all people should have.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'human rights'
My idea was that Christian could liaise with contacts in Africa while I handled government officials and the other human rights agencies.THE EXECUTION (2002)
Darling Lucy, I have been assigned to some sort of UN human rights investigation team.SEA MUSIC (2003)
There have been times in history when segments of the human population fought for full human rights.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Trends of 'human rights'
View usage over:
'human rights' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حُقُوقُ الإِنْسَانُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: direitos humanos
- Chinese: 人权
- Croatian: ljudska prava
- Czech: lidská práva
- Danish: menneskerettigheder
- Dutch: mensenrechten
- European Spanish: derechos humanos
- Finnish: ihmisoikeudet
- French: droits de l'Homme
- German: Menschenrechte
- Greek: ανθρώπινα δικαιώματα
- Italian: diritti umani
- Japanese: 人権
- Korean: 인권
- Norwegian: menneskerettigheter
- Polish: prawa człowieka
- Portuguese: direitos humanos
- Romanian: drepturile omului
- Russian: права человека
- Spanish: derechos humanos
- Swedish: mänskliga rättigheter
- Thai: สิทธิของมนุษย์
- Turkish: insan hakları
- Ukrainian: права людини
- Vietnamese: nhân quyền
Translation of human rights from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary