Hindi translation of 'humorous'
humorous /ˈhjuːmərəs ˈह्यूमरअस्/
If someone or something is humorous, they are amusing and witty.
मजेदार रूप से
He regarded the whole thing humorously.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'humorous'
In my drunken state, she seemed wonderful, kind, understanding, attractive, humorous , sexy.Time of the Wolf
Wrinkles at the corner of his eyes gave him a humorous appearance, belied by a mournful utterance.Somewhere East of Life
A good one, with a humorous inscription, will keep you in luxury for a week.The Tartan Ringers
Trends of 'humorous'
View usage over:
'humorous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فُكَاهِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: cômico cômica
- Chinese: 富幽默感的
- Croatian: humorističan humoristična
- Czech: vtipný
- Danish: morsom
- Dutch: humoristisch
- European Spanish: humorístico humorística
- Finnish: humoristinen
- French: comique
- German: humorvoll
- Greek: πνευματώδης
- Italian: divertente
- Japanese: ユーモアのある
- Korean: 유머가 풍부한
- Norwegian: humoristisk
- Polish: humorystyczny humorystyczna
- Portuguese: cómico cómica
- Romanian: amuzant amuzant, amuzantă, amuzanți, amuzante
- Russian: юмористический юмористическая
- Spanish: humorístico humorística
- Swedish: rolig roligt
- Thai: ตลกขบขัน
- Turkish: nükteli
- Ukrainian: кумедний
- Vietnamese: hài hước
Translation of humorous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary