Hindi translation of hurdler
hurdlerPowered by COBUILD /ˈhɜːdlə ˈहअड्लअ/
Word forms: hurdlers
Definitions and Translations
A hurdler is an athlete whose special event is the hurdles.बाधादौड़ का धावक mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'hurdler'
I went like a hurdler over a fallen tree trunk, skirted a hole in the ground, picked up speed between tufts of dried grass.Snowline
Waves were coming at me, wave on wave, and I threw myself over them like a hurdler , surging up, coasting down.GO! (2001)
A naked hurdler , twice, because they groaned and once he'd reapplied the lipstick and drawn a pair of glasses.THE MANANA MAN (2002)
Trends of 'hurdler'
View usage over:
'hurdler' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: atleta de corrida com obstáculos
- Chinese: 跨栏赛跑者
- European Spanish: corredor de vallas corredora de vallas
- French: coureur de haies coureuse de haies
- German: Hürdenläufer Hürdenläuferin
- Italian: ostacolista
- Japanese: ハードル選手
- Korean: 허들 경기 선수
- Portuguese: atleta de corrida com obstáculos
- Spanish: corredor de vallas corredora de vallas
Translation of hurdler from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary