Hindi translation of 'identical'
identical /aɪˈdentɪkəl आइˈडेन्टिकल्/
Things that are identical are exactly the same.
Nearly all the houses were identical.
identical to/with something
an identical copy/score/twin
SIMILAR WORDSthe same, indistinguishable
समान रूप से
अभिन्न रूप से
...nine identically dressed dancers.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'identical'
There were two women each sitting in a corner of an identical sofa opposite him.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
The two addresses Liz had just read out were identical with the ones Rachel Lieberman had already given me.KICK BACK (2002)
They were identical twins, not more than fifteen, I suppose.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'identical'
View usage over:
'identical' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَطَابِقٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: idêntico idêntica
- Chinese: 一样的
- Croatian: identičan identična
- Czech: totožný
- Danish: identisk
- Dutch: identiek
- European Spanish: idéntico idéntica
- Finnish: identtinen
- French: identique
- German: identisch
- Greek: πανομοιότυπος πανομοιότυπη
- Italian: identico identica
- Japanese: 同一の
- Korean: 동일한
- Norwegian: identisk
- Polish: identyczny identyczna
- Portuguese: idêntico idêntica
- Romanian: identic identic, identică, identici, identice
- Russian: идентичный идентичная
- Spanish: idéntico idéntica
- Swedish: identisk identiskt
- Thai: เหมือนกันทุกอย่าง
- Turkish: özdeş
- Ukrainian: ідентичний
- Vietnamese: giống hệt
Translation of identical from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary