Hindi translation of 'impressive'
impressive /ɪmˈpresɪv इमˈप्रेसिव़्/
Impressive is used to describe people or things which impress you.
The film's special effects are particularly impressive.
प्रभावकारी रूप से
...an impressively energetic woman.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'impressive'
He'd be willing to bet they never laid anything less impressive than jumbo-sized eggs with double yolks.Something in the Water
It made an impressive noise in what sounded like a hollow house.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
The reason is to make the mundane and pedestrian sound impressive.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Trends of 'impressive'
View usage over:
'impressive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤَثِّرٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: impressionante
- Chinese: 感人的
- Croatian: impresivan impresivna
- Czech: působivý
- Danish: imponerende
- Dutch: indrukwekkend
- European Spanish: admirable
- Finnish: vaikuttava
- French: impressionnant
- German: beeindruckend
- Greek: εντυπωσιακός εντυπωσιακή
- Italian: impressionante
- Japanese: 印象的な
- Korean: 인상적인
- Norwegian: imponerende
- Polish: imponujący imponująca
- Portuguese: impressionante
- Romanian: impresionant impresionant, impresionantă, impresionanți, impresionante
- Russian: впечатляющий впечатляющая
- Spanish: admirable
- Swedish: imponerande
- Thai: น่าประทับใจ
- Turkish: etkileyici
- Ukrainian: вражаючий
- Vietnamese: gây ấn tượng
Translation of impressive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary