Hindi translation of 'inadvertent'
inadvertent /ˌɪnədˈvɜːtənt ˌइनडˈव़अटन्ट्/
An inadvertent action is one that you do without realizing what you are doing.
असावधानी से किया हुआ
अनजाने में किया गया
बिना जाने से किया हुआ
He said he was guilty of an 'inadvertent mistake'.
Perhaps you inadvertently pressed the wrong button.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'inadvertent'
An inadvertent misrepresentation because of a computer error, which could be corrected after a couple of days?A Conviction of Guilt
Ah, Heike, I like her,' he said, grunting at his inadvertent rhyme.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
He dreaded hearing of any connection, however inadvertent , between Hanuman and the idea of murder.The Broken God
Trends of 'inadvertent'
View usage over:
'inadvertent' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: cometido sem querer
- Chinese: 无意的
- European Spanish: involuntario involuntaria
- French: commis par inadvertance commise par inadvertance
- German: unbeabsichtigt
- Italian: involontario involontaria
- Japanese: 故意でない
- Korean: 고의가 아닌
- Portuguese: cometido sem querer
- Spanish: involuntario involuntaria
Translation of inadvertent from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary