Hindi translation of inclusive
inclusivePowered by COBUILD /ɪnˈkluːsɪv इनˈक्लूसिव़्/
Definitions and Translations
1. adjective, adverb
If a price is inclusive, it includes all the charges connected with the goods or services offered.
शामिल करते हुए
को मिला कर
⇒ The price of the trip was £824 (inclusive of flights). ⇒ ...a special introductory offer of £5,995 fully inclusive.
You use inclusive to indicate that the first and last things mentioned are included in a series.
⇒ Children aged 6 to 15 inclusive get in free.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'inclusive'
The idea of conservation breeding is not to be selective in a genetic sense but instead inclusive.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'inclusive'
View usage over:
'inclusive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بـِمَا فِيهِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inclusivo inclusiva
- Chinese: 包含的
- Croatian: uključiv uključiva
- Czech: včetně
- Danish: inklusive
- Dutch: inclusief
- European Spanish: inclusive
- Finnish: jonkin sisältävä
- French: tout compris
- German: inklusive
- Greek: περιεκτικός περιεκτική
- Italian: compreso compresa
- Japanese: 含めて
- Korean: 포괄적인
- Norwegian: iberegnet
- Polish: obejmujący obejmująca
- Portuguese: inclusivo inclusiva
- Romanian: un preț care include toate costurile aferente respectivului produs/serviciu
- Russian: включающий включающая
- Spanish: inclusive
- Swedish: inberäknad inberäknat
- Thai: รวมทุกอย่าง
- Turkish: kapsamlı
- Ukrainian: включно
- Vietnamese: bao gồm
Translation of inclusive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary