Hindi translation of 'inconvenient'
inconvenient /ˌɪnkənˈviːniənt ˌइन्कनˈव़ीनीअन्ट्/
Something that is inconvenient causes problems or difficulties for someone.
She arrived at an extremely inconvenient moment.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'inconvenient'
Wrong, silly, and maybe inconvenient for the police, but hardly contemptible.Doll's Eyes
They found the shifting of the weekday names in relation to dates from year to year untidy and inconvenient.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
He still hadn't sat down and was making `I'm sorry if I've come at an inconvenient time ' noises.SOMEBODY (2002)
Trends of 'inconvenient'
View usage over:
'inconvenient' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُلائِمٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inconveniente
- Chinese: 不方便的
- Croatian: nezgodan nezgodna
- Czech: obtížný nepříjemný
- Danish: ubelejlig
- Dutch: storend
- European Spanish: inconveniente
- Finnish: hankala sopimaton
- French: incommode
- German: ungelegen
- Greek: άβολος άβολη
- Italian: scomodo scomoda
- Japanese: 不便な
- Korean: 불편한
- Norwegian: ubeleilig
- Polish: niewygodny niewygodna
- Portuguese: inconveniente
- Romanian: neplăcut neplăcut, neplăcută, neplăcuți, neplăcute
- Russian: неудобный неудобная
- Spanish: inconveniente
- Swedish: besvärlig besvärligt
- Thai: ไม่สะดวก
- Turkish: rahatsız
- Ukrainian: незручний
- Vietnamese: bất tiện
Translation of inconvenient from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary