Hindi translation of 'incorrect'
incorrect /ˌɪnkəˈrekt ˌइन्कअˈरेक्ट्/
Something that is incorrect is wrong or untrue.
The findings were based on incorrect data.
an incorrect assumption/diagnosis/report/figure
SIMILAR WORDSwrong, inaccurate
ग़लत रूप से
अशुद्ध रूप से
अनुचित ढंग से
The doors were fitted incorrectly.
SIMILAR WORDSwrongly, inaccurately
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'incorrect'
But such pronunciations were regarded as incorrect or rustic.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
Some were unfinished and others absurd; the mechanical principles were incorrect ; it was clear they would never work.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
The dead were represented by skeletons, frisky and grinning, unaware they were anatomically incorrect.Somewhere East of Life
Trends of 'incorrect'
View usage over:
'incorrect' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خَاطِئٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: incorreto incorreta
- Chinese: 不正确的
- Croatian: netočan netočna
- Czech: nesprávný
- Danish: ukorrekt
- Dutch: incorrect
- European Spanish: incorrecto incorrecta
- Finnish: virheellinen
- French: incorrect
- German: falsch
- Greek: λανθασμένος λανθασμένη
- Italian: scorretto scorretta
- Japanese: 不正確な
- Korean: 부정확한
- Norwegian: feilaktig
- Polish: niepoprawny niepoprawna
- Portuguese: incorreto incorreta
- Romanian: incorect incorect, incorectă, incorecți, incorecte
- Russian: неверный неверная
- Spanish: incorrecto incorrecta
- Swedish: felaktig felaktigt
- Thai: ไม่ถูกต้อง
- Turkish: yanlış
- Ukrainian: неправильний
- Vietnamese: không đúng
Translation of incorrect from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary