Hindi translation of 'increasingly'
increasingly /ɪnˈkriːsɪŋli इनˈक्रीसिङ्ली/
You use increasingly to indicate that a situation or quality is becoming greater, stronger, or more common.
बढ़ते हुए क्रम में
उन्नति की ओर
He found it increasingly difficult to make decisions.
Increasingly, African wild areas have become less wild.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'increasingly'
At least, he reflected, it kept him awake - something that was becoming increasingly more difficult.Cormorant
His smouldering anger increasingly demanded some object to wreak itself upon.The Quest for K
In the reading, Lewis's voice had grown increasingly sharp, alert, interested.No Body
Trends of 'increasingly'
View usage over:
'increasingly' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بِشَكْلٍ مُتَزَايِدٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: progressivamente
- Chinese: 日益
- Croatian: sve više
- Czech: stále častěji
- Danish: i tiltagende grad
- Dutch: in toenemende mate
- European Spanish: cada vez más
- Finnish: lisääntyvässä määrin
- French: de plus en plus
- German: zunehmend
- Greek: όλο και περισσότερο
- Italian: sempre più
- Japanese: ますます
- Korean: 점점
- Norwegian: økende
- Polish: coraz więcej
- Portuguese: progressivamente
- Romanian: din ce în ce mai
- Russian: все больше и больше
- Spanish: cada vez más
- Swedish: alltmer
- Thai: อย่างมากขึ้น
- Turkish: gitgide artarak
- Ukrainian: дедалі більше
- Vietnamese: ngày càng tăng
Translation of increasingly from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary